BTB Semi-Automatic Air-Cooled MIG Guns
Optimize for Productivity. Standardize for Simplicity.
Build your ultimate MIG gun. Choose from a variety of necks, handles and trigger styles to optimize welder ergonomics and weld access ‒ plus, standardize with a single line of consumables to simplify maintenance and contain costs.
You can count on Bernard BTB semi-automatic air-cooled MIG guns to deliver industrial-grade performance and reliability in the most demanding and abusive environments.
Configure My Gun
Multiple handle and trigger options
- Choose between seven different curved and straight handle styles
- Wide selection of handles and easy-to-change trigger options allow guns to be matched to user preference and welding application
- Wide variety of angle and length options
- No tools required to adjust rotatable necks
- Choose Hytrel® polymer cable (industrial grade), or upgrade to steel monocoil cable for extra pinch/kink resistance
- 200 amp model – 100%: 200 amp with CO2, 60%: 200 amp with mixed gases
- 300 amp model – 100%: 300 amp with CO2, 60%: 300 amp with mixed gases
- 400 amp model – 100%: 400 amp with CO2, 60%: 400 amp with mixed gases
- 500 amp model – 100%: 500 amp with CO2, 60%: 500 amp with mixed gases
- 600 amp model – 100%: 600 amp with CO2, 60%: 600 amp with mixed gases
Cable Length Options
Wire Size Ranges
- 0.023″ (0.6 mm) to 1/8″ (3.2 mm)
Customize your BTB semi-automatic air-cooled MIG gun online
Build your ultimate MIG gun!
Configure the gun part number you need, or reverse lookup your existing gun part number – plus get access to additional resources and an expanded replacement parts list with diagram.
This new mobile-friendly online configurator, now including AccuLock™ S Consumable options, provides downloadable exploded view diagrams and other valuable takeaways that you can print, save for later, or share via email.
Check it out today!
Gun Part Number Conversion Tool
Click here to convert your legacy Q-Gun™, S-Gun™ and T-Gun™ MIG gun part number to a BTB MIG gun part number.
MIG Gun Liners
MIG Gun Liners
In addition to the options and features included in our configurator, customers can choose from a variety of gun accessories that can help to further customize their gun to their personal preferences and the job at hand:
- Q-neck coupler and grip
- Flex necks
- Jump liners
- Heat shield
- Neck guard
- Specialty nozzles
- Gun hanger
- Repair kits