Bernard and Tregaskiss offer various conventional rear-loading, innovative front-loading, and other revolutionary MIG welding liner solutions.
Load and Lock for Better Productivity
- Flawless wire-feed path – An essential component of the complete AccuLock S consumables system, AccuLock S liners are locked and concentrically aligned to both the contact tip and the power pin.
- Error-proof liner replacement every time with no measuring!
Load your liners from the front of the MIG gun in less than half the time it takes to install conventional liners.
Minimize downtime, wire feeding and quality issues commonly associated with short liner length.
- Simplify and reduce your inventory with Bernard® conventional liners
- Color-coded by wire size for ease of identification
- Made of high carbon music wire to achieve smooth wire feed and long life
- These rear-loading liners won’t gap when bent
Ideal for aluminum, steel, stainless steel and flux-cored wire, conventional liners are made of high carbon music wire for smooth wire feed and long life.