If you need assistance or have questions about your Bernard or Tregaskiss products, we’re here to help.
Latest Articles from the Amperage Blog
- Five Equipment Adjustments to Improve Weld Quality
- Choosing Between Robots and Cobots for Robotic Welding
- South Louisiana Community College Chooses Bernard® Semi-Automatic MIG Welding Guns and AccuLock™ Consumables for Welding Education | Customer Testimonial
- Understand the Truth About These 7 Robotic Welding Myths
- Self-Shielded Gun Performance
Help Me Identify My Product
Use our new online tool to help you visually identify your MIG gun, reamer and consumables
Welding Gun Consumables – What You Need to Know
Learn everything you need to know to get the most out of your MIG gun consumables.
Latest Tech Connection Product News
- PRODUCT UPDATE – TGX Series MIG Gun AmperagesPRODUCT UPDATE – TGX Series MIG Gun Amperages To continue delivering sustainable value to our customers, we regularly assess our product offering to ensure focus on customer needs and opportunities… Read more: PRODUCT UPDATE – TGX Series MIG Gun Amperages
- DISCONTINUED PRODUCT – Select Reamer Stand HeightsDISCONTINUED PRODUCT – Select Reamer Stand Heights In effort to maximize efficiencies and continue to focus on delivering sustainable value to our customers, effective December 20, 2023, we will be… Read more: DISCONTINUED PRODUCT – Select Reamer Stand Heights
- PRODUCT UPDATE – Washers to Be Pre-installed on All Tregaskiss® Cutter BladesPRODUCT UPDATE – Washers to Be Pre-installed on All Tregaskiss® Cutter Blades As part of our ongoing commitment to continuous improvement, beginning in February 2024 customers will begin to notice… Read more: PRODUCT UPDATE – Washers to Be Pre-installed on All Tregaskiss® Cutter Blades