If you need assistance or have questions about your Bernard or Tregaskiss products, we’re here to help.
Latest Articles from the Amperage Blog
- Upfront Cost vs. Total Cost of Ownership of MIG Guns and Consumables
- Making a MIG Gun Last in Harsh Manufacturing Environments
- Using Root Cause Analysis to Address Welding Consumable Issues
- Welder Training Tips to Help Improve Productivity
- At a Glance: Cobots and the BA1 Cobot MIG Gun
Help Me Identify My Product
Use our new online tool to help you visually identify your MIG gun, reamer and consumables
Welding Gun Consumables – What You Need to Know
Learn everything you need to know to get the most out of your MIG gun consumables.
Latest Tech Connection Product News
- NEW PRODUCT — ACCULOCK™ S FOR CONVENTIONAL LINER STARTER KIT — NOW AVAILABLEThe AccuLock™ S for Conventional Liners starter kit (part number: ALCSK-1) is designed to help welders convert from their current BTB MIG gun consumables to AccuLock™ S consumables.
- BERNARD MIG GUN BUILD CHANGE — EFFECTIVE APRIL 11, 2023Beginning April 11, 2023 Bernard has begun re-installing consumables back onto all BTB semi-automatic MIG guns so that your MIG gun arrives ready to weld. Note that guns built before […]
- Bernard and Tregaskiss Release NEW MIG Welding Guns & Consumables CatalogBEECHER, Ill./WINDSOR, Ontario. (March, 2023) — Bernard and Tregaskiss have announced the availability of a joint MIG Welding Guns & Consumables catalog.