BA1 Cobot Air-Cooled MIG Guns
The Tregaskiss® BA1 cobot air-cooled MIG gun brings well-known Tregaskiss dependable welding performance to cobots.
Fast and simple to install on a variety of cobot models, it consistently delivers high-quality welds and is easy for operators to use.
The BA1 cobot MIG gun is built for exceptional durability and uses long-lasting AccuLock™ R consumables — together, they minimize downtime, make maintenance easier and drive the high levels of productivity welding operations need.
Configure My Gun Reverse Lookup
Increase Uptime & Throughput
A cobot should bring more productivity to a welding operation — but if its MIG gun is prone to failures and its consumables quickly wear out, downtime can erase those productivity gains.
Users can depend on the Tregaskiss BA1 cobot MIG gun and AccuLock consumables to keep their cobot up and running, no matter what the welding job is.
- Tregaskiss robotic MIG guns have a proven history of durability in high-volume, multi-shift production environments.
- Metal-to-metal keyed connections hold the BA1 cobot MIG gun in place in the mounting arm and keep the strong, aluminum-armored neck firmly in place in the gun body.
- Optional free drive button allows for the operator to manually move the cobot to the desired weld position.
- AccuLock R consumables were designed based on the feedback and needs of customers in the automotive Tier 1 industry, so they deliver exceptional longevity.
Quick and Easy Maintenance
When a cobot’s MIG gun needs frequent maintenance that’s difficult and time-consuming to perform, users spend less time welding and productivity suffers.
Tregaskiss BA1 cobot MIG guns are designed to minimize maintenance requirements:
- The guns and gun necks rarely need to be replaced — and when they do, all that’s required is loosening a small number of fasteners with one tool.
- QUICK LOAD® liners can be replaced from the front of the gun without disturbing the gun, wire or feeder connection.
- Tregaskiss BA1 cobot MIG guns use AccuLock contact tips, which last significantly longer than other choices — and when contact tips do need to be replaced, they’re fast and easy to install.
Common Consumables Platform™
Managing a large inventory of different kinds of consumables for all the MIG guns in a fleet is time-consuming and doesn’t add value to a welding operation. If a cobot’s MIG gun requires unique consumables, it’s just one more set of parts to deal with.
AccuLock consumables are also compatible with Bernard semi-automatic guns and Tregaskiss fixed automatic and robotic MIG guns. A Common Consumable Platform means inventories are smaller and easier to manage, so employees can spend more time on profitable work.
Duty Cycle Rating
- 100%: 385 amp with mixed gases
- Ratings are based on tests that comply with IEC 60974-7 standards
- Universal Robots (UR)
- Yaskawa Motoman
Compatible with most brands of welding machines
MIG Gun Liners