How To Install or Replace a Fixed Neck on a T Series Small Straight Handle BTB MIG Gun
- Loosen and remove locking collar.
- Place neck in vise, twist handle lock nut counterclockwise and pull away from handle.
- Remove screw from handle. Separate handle halves exposing jam nut and front of unicable.
- Loosen jam nut using two 19 mm wrenches and unthread neck. Remove from vise and unthread neck by hand.
- Thread jam nut onto new neck. Thread neck into unicable to desired orientation. Place neck in vise, tighten unicable and jam nut.
- Reposition switch and handle. Reinstall handle lock nut, locking collar and screw.
- Liner may need to be changed if switching to a neck of a different bend, angle or length.