BERNARD DISCONTINUED PRODUCT — EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2022
August 1, 2022
Bernard has discontinued the sales of the Q150 semi-automatic air cooled MIG guns as of August 1, 2022.
Click here for a list of discontinued part numbers.
If you have any questions regarding this change, contact your local ITW representative.
BERNARD MIG GUN BUILD CHANGE — EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2022
July 26, 2022
In an effort to speed assembly time, we will stop installing the contact tip and nozzle on all MIG guns. Diffuser and liner will be installed.
- Contact tip and nozzle will be packaged separately in a bag and shipped in the box with all Bernard® MIG guns
- Refer to the Owner’s Manual provided in the MIG gun box for consumable installation instructions or visit our support page to locate your specific gun Owner’s Manual
Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact your local ITW representative.
PRODUCT UPDATE — AccuLock™ S Power Pin Cap Design Change
The design of all AccuLock S power pin caps will be updated to allow retention of AccuLock S liners with a set screw instead of a rubber washer. This running change impacts Bernard® BTB MIG guns. It takes place on March 17, 2022.
All BTB MIG guns configured with AccuLock S consumables ordered and/or built after March 17, 2022 will include the new set screw. The same can be said for orders placed for replacement AccuLock S power pin caps.
Additional changes include:
- Each size of AccuLock S power pin cap will have a visible gas sealing washer that is color matched to compatible liner shrink tube
- Wire size compatibility will change for two AccuLock S liners:
|Liner Part Number||Former Wire Size Compatibility||New Wire Size Compatibility|
|LA6A-XX||5/64″ (2.0 mm) – 3/32″ (2.4 mm)||5/64″ (2.0 mm)|
|LA7A-XX||3/32″ (2.4 mm) – 7/64″ (2.8 mm)||3/32″ (2.4 mm)|
- A new Euro power pin option (a two-piece assembly comprised of power pin and pass-through gun connector) will be offered when configuring Bernard BTB MIG guns with AccuLock S Consumables.
New design advantages include easier power pin cap installation, improved liner retention and simpler identification of compatible parts.
- No change to how Bernard BTB MIG guns configured with AccuLock S consumables are ordered
- T-handle hex wrench included with every Bernard BTB MIG gun configured with AccuLock S consumables
- Extra set screw included with every Acculock S liner, can also be ordered separately
- No change to the way Miller® MDX™ gun liners are retained at this time
September 1, 2021
NEW PRODUCT — TOUGH GUN® TT4A and TT4E Nozzle Cleaning Stations
We are pleased to announce the launch of the new TOUGH GUN® TT4A and TT4E reamer nozzle cleaning stations. Tregaskiss has enhanced the trusted dependability of our existing TOUGH GUN TT3 and TT3E reamers with superior performance, high durability components and new standard features. With increased uptime and weld quality, you’ll spend less time maintaining and troubleshooting your robotic welding equipment and more time getting product out the door.
These new reamers power through the toughest spatter with a .95HP motor and 236 lbs. of spindle lifting force at 95 psi. Their higher durability components help to keep your welding operation up and running for extended periods of time:
- Powerful, lubricated motor lasts up to 18M cycles at 80+ psi
- Durable valves and cylinders rated for 10M+ cycles
- Wire cutter can run 1M+ cycles without requiring maintenance
Now included as standard are new features that help reduce downtime, safety incidents and costly weld defects related to anti-spatter:
- A new anti-spatter reservoir with increased fluid capacity;
- A new low fluid level indicator that sends a signal to the PLC / robot when anti-spatter is running low; and
- A new spray containment unit that reduces risk of slip / trip hazards due to overspray contamination.
Discontinuation of TOUGH GUN® TT3 / TT3E Reamers
Tregaskiss will discontinue the sales of the TT3 and TT3E reamers beginning 09/01/2021. However, we will continue to offer TT3 / TT3E replacement parts for a period of five years (until 2026).
For assistance with converting your existing part number, please use our TOUGH GUN TT3 reamer online part number conversion tool.
If you have questions regarding your TT3 / TT3E reamer replacement parts, please contact our Customer Service team from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST Monday through Friday:
Phone: 1-855-MIGWELD (644-9353) –
DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS — Select Elliptical Contact Tips
July 14, 2021
Effective June 30, 2021 (or when inventory is depleted), we will be discontinuing six (6) extremely low volume elliptical contact tips as part of an ongoing effort to improve our product offering and reduce complexity.
|1597||Contact tip, elliptical, 1500 series, 0.023″ (0.6 mm)|
|1594||Contact tip, elliptical, 1500 series, 7/64″ (2.8 mm)|
|1595||Contact tip, elliptical, 1500 series, 1/8″ (3.2mm)|
|7494||Contact tip, elliptical, 7400 series, 7/64″ (2.8 mm)|
|243||Contact tip, elliptical, Pipeline, 0.030″ – 0.0.35″ (0.8 – 0.9 mm)|
|244||Contact tip, elliptical, Pipeline 0.045″ (1.2 mm)|
We recommend replacing these contact tips with compatible components from our complete lineup of AccuLock™ consumables: choose from AccuLock R or AccuLock S consumables, depending on product converted.
Please contact the Bernard and Tregaskiss Customer Service team by phone at 1.866.MIGWELD (644.9353) or email at email@example.com for assistance making the appropriate replacement.
PRODUCT UPDATES — Select AccuLock™ Contact Tips and Diffusers Now Available in Quantities of 100 and 1000
For the convenience of our customers, the most popular sizes of our copper AccuLock contact tips and AccuLock R diffusers are now available in larger quantity packaging.
Please reference the new part numbers in the chart below:
|New 100 Pack Contact Tip Part Numbers||New 1000 Pack Contact Tip Part Numbers||New 100 Pack Diffuser Part Numbers|