PRODUCT UPDATE – 350 AMP MA1 FIXED AUTOMATIC MIG GUNS TO BE REPLACED WITH 385 AMP MA1 MODELS
September 5, 2023
Effective September 29, 2023, the 350 amp MA1 fixed automatic MIG gun will be removed from the Tregaskiss product portfolio and will be replaced with the existing equivalent 385 amp MA1 fixed automatic model. This initiative allows us to focus on delivering our best quality solution to our customers.
The only differences between the 350 amp and the 385 amp models are as follows:
- The outside diameter of the 385-amp cable is 0.1” larger than the 350-amp cable
- The length of the rear spring strain relief on the 385-amp model is 4.64” shorter than on the 350-amp model
- The outside diameter of the rear spring strain relief on the 385-amp model is 0.19” larger than on the 350-amp model
Affected Part Numbers:
- All fixed automatic MIG gun part numbers beginning with MA15
Replacement Gun Options:
- The 385 amp model is available as a direct replacement by simply changing the “MA15” prefix in your configured gun part number to “MA16”
If you have any questions or need assistance with regard to these changes, please contact your local ITW sales representative.