PRODUCT UPDATE –
TOUGH GUN TT3 Reamer Upgrades
April 28, 2017
Upgrades have been made to the TOUGH GUN® TT3 reamer to allow for a more common design between this model and the TOUGH GUN TT3E reamer. These upgrades include a common frame, replacement of the terminal strip with a new wiring harness, easy access setup switches, and a new check valve.
Terminal Strip vs. Wiring Harness
The wiring harness:
- Provides increased reliability.
- Takes up less space inside the reamer making it easier to service.
- Is easier to replace.
- Improves manufacturing capacity.
New Easy Access Setup Switches
- New stainless steel switches are durable and waterproof, no longer requiring a ‘mud flap’ protector.
- Switches are clearly labeled with their function.
- Replacement is quick and easy.
New Check Valve
- More robust and durable design.
- Learn more about the change to the check valve.
Click here for additional information about the TOUGH GUN TT3 reamer.