July 19, 2018
Tregaskiss is pleased to announce that the TOUGH GUN® TA3 robotic air-cooled MIG gun offering has now been expanded to include configurations for the FANUC® 100iD robot model.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy cable replacement – easily access the cable clamping bolt by removing one half of the torch cover (Figure 1)
- Retrofit wire brake without affecting TCP – simply remove the plug and insert the wire brake module (Figure 2)
- TCP remains unchanged when switching between options: no options, wire brake, TOUGH GUN I.C.E.™ Technology, or TOUGH GUN I.C.E. Technology with wire brake
- Dust cover prevents dust and debris from entering the back of the FANUC 100iD robot wrist for additional protection (Figure 3)
|560-600||Solid Mount Connector, air-cooled, no options|
|560-600I||Solid Mount Connector, TOUGH GUN I.C.E., no options|
|560-600W-045||Solid Mount Connector, air-cooled, wire brake 0.030″-0.045″|
|560-600W-116||Solid Mount Connector, air-cooled, wire brake 0.052″-1/16″|
|560-600IW-045||Solid Mount Connector, TOUGH GUN I.C.E., wire brake 0.030″-0.045″|
|560-600IW-116||Solid Mount Connector, TOUGH GUN I.C.E., wire brake 0.052″-1/16″|
|58SF011||LSR Unicable, air-cooled, no options|
|58SF011W||LSR Unicable, air-cooled, wire brake|
|58SF211||LSR Unicable, TOUGH GUN I.C.E., no options|
|58SF211W||LSR Unicable, TOUGH GUN I.C.E., wire brake|
|560-500A||Optional Air Blast Kit for guns equipped with Lincoln® power pins|
- Download the spec sheet (PDF)
- Download the MIG gun owner’s manual for FANUC robots (PDF)
- Configure your TOUGH GUN TA3 MIG gun online!
Click here to learn more about the TOUGH GUN TA3 robotic air-cooled MIG gun.