Technical Conversion Information | TOUGH GUN I.C.E.
To convert from an existing 450 amp robotic water-cooled setup to one equipped with TOUGH GUN I.C.E.® technology, you will require the following parts:
- TOUGH GUN I.C.E. components — Click here for ordering information and reference charts
- TOUGH GUN® robotic MIG gun mounting arms — Click here for conversion and upgrade ordering information and reference charts
Refer to the robotic setup drawing links below to select the correct combination of MIG gun and mounting arm.
Robotic Setup Drawings (2D)
The following drawings show robotic water-cooled MIG gun standard configurations side by side with their recommended TOUGH GUN I.C.E. upgrade components:
- Setups for standard 450 amp robotic keyed water-cooled (KWC) MIG gun configurations (PDF)
- Setups for standard 450 amp robotic quick-change water-cooled (QCWC) MIG guns (PDF)
- Special setups will require a special TOUGH GUN I.C.E. system (contact us for more information)
Spare Parts and Consumables