How to Replace QUICK LOAD Liners into Retainer or AutoLength Pin
1. Remove consumables (nozzle, contact tip and retaining head).
2. Pull the existing QUICK LOAD™ Liner from the neck using pliers.
3. Remove the protective cap from the new QUICK LOAD Liner.
4. Insert the QUICK LOAD Liner through the neck using the wire as a guide. Push the QUICK LOAD Liner in using short strokes to prevent the wire from kinking.
5. WITH RETAINER: Once the QUICK LOAD Liner stops feeding, give it an extra push to ensure it bottoms out and is insterted completely.
WITH QUICK LOAD LINER AUTOLENGTH™ SYSTEM:
Feed the Liner into the gun until it bottoms out inside the AutoLength Pin.
IMPORTANT! Place the Liner Gauge onto the end of the QUICK LOAD Liner and press it flush with the end of the neck. Push the liner back into the neck and use the gauge provided to pinch and hold it in place. Trim the liner as follows:
- For 6-ft liner lengths and shorter: trim with a 1/2″ (13 mm) stick out (BLUE Liner Gauge provided).
- For liner lengths longer than 6 feet: trim with a 3/4″ (20 mm) stick out (Black Liner Gauge provided).
NOTE: With the QUICK LOAD Liner Autolength System, the liner will spring back and stick out of the neck by 1-3/4″ after trimming. This is normal. The liner will be pushed back into the neck when the consumables are installed.
6. Reinstall consumbles.
INS041 REV H 12/16