How To Install or Replace the PER-2599 Motor
The following images detail the installation of new motor PER-2510. This motor is not compatible with the existing mounting bracket on spatter cleaner untis made before March 2012 and may also require new valve assembly ER-2700, series number ER-1635 and lower.
The new motor is assembled and marked inside the new mounting bracket for reference and is visually marked to help ensure alignment on the top and bottom of the replacment old ER-2510 motor.
Motor Replacment Procedure:
- Remove the electrical and pneumatic power from the unit.
- Remove the old motor, utility lines and mounting bracket.
- Remove the new motor from the new mounting assembly.
- Install the new mounting assembly.
- Reinstall the new motor to the new mounting arm using visual tap for alignment or 18 mm dimension. Motor is inserted from the bottom of the assembly.
- Reinstall the electrical and pneumatic utilities.
- If unit serial number is ER-1635 or lower, install the new valve assembly ER-2700.
INS078 REV C 10/2012