How to Install or Replace a Neck on a TOUGH GUN G1 Series Robotic Air-Cooled MIG Gun
NOTE: There is a protective ring that must be rotated to expose the neck set screw.
- Using a 5 mm Allen wrench, loosen the screw 1/4 turn to remove the neck.
- Pull the neck directly out of the connector cone assembly.
- Insert the replacement neck into the gun housing, ensuring the key on the neck is lined up with the keyway.
- NOTE: If the face of the body on the neck cannot be pushed flush to the gun housing, check the seating of the liner in the retaining head.
- Tighten the set screw (max. 60 in.-lbs. or 7Nm).