How To Install an Aluminum Liner on TOUGH GUN Robotic MIG Guns Equipped with Wire Brake
- Insert the bronze jump liner (part #495-18-25) into the neck.
- Position the liner stop flush with the back of the neck copper.
- Cut the liner 1/2 inch from the consumable side of the neck.
- Insert the Teflon liner into the torch until it stops.
- Measure from the end of the power pin to the liner retainer and record the measurement.
- Remove the Teflon liner.
- Use the recorded measurement to mark the distance from the end of the liner to the cut point.
- Cut the liner.
- Reinstall the liner.