How To Install a TOUGH GUN I.C.E. Neck Assembly on TOUGH GUN G1 Series Robotic Guns
TOUGH GUN I.C.E.® components will come assembled on your MIG gun. You will need to remove the TOUGH GUN I.C.E. neck assembly to install it on the robot.
- Remove front-end consumables.
- Disconnect both water lines at the Quick Connect coupler.
- Loosen neck bolt.
- Remove TOUGH GUN I.C.E. neck assembly
- Insert the connector housing of the new torch into the mounting arm.
- NOTE: If existing clamping device on the arm has 2 bolts, remove only the front bolt and snug the rear bolt.
- Reinstall TOUGH GUN I.C.E. neck assembly.
- Tighten the neck bolt to torque specification on the torch (60 in.-lbs. or 7Nm).
- Reinstall front-end consumables.
- Connect water lines with the Quick Connect coupler.
- Fasten water line bracket with bolt (bracket and bolt included in the TOUGH GUN I.C.E. package).
INS045 REV 02/05