Bernard® and Tregaskiss® offer welding solutions at FABTECH 2023
Tregaskiss and Bernard, manufacturer of semi-automatic, fixed automatic, cobot and robotic MIG welding guns, consumables and peripherals exhibited at FABTECH 2023, September 11-14 in Chicago. FABTECH is North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event that brings over 1,500 world-class suppliers worldwide together in one place.
This year Bernard and Tregaskiss presented its latest technology and cost-effective welding solutions to help manufacturers and fabricators improve weld quality and productivity. This year’s product showcase included:
- AccuLock™ Consumables: Enjoy more efficiency, less downtime and better weld quality in all of your semi-automatic and robotic welding operations with AccuLock S and AccuLock R Consumables. AccuLock S consumables for semi-automatic welding work to maximize productivity by reducing issues that lead to costly rework and downtime and increasing life. The available dual-locked liner system allows error-poof liner installation without measuring and is locked and concentrically aligned to both the contact tip and power pin to ensure optimized wire feeding. For welders looking to increase throughput and efficiency in their robotic welding operations, AccuLock R consumables help ensure your equipment continues to operate at its highest efficiency by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime. When used with AccuLock nozzles and diffusers, you will see no impact to Tool Center Point (TCP). The longer lifespan of AccuLock™ contact tips means fewer human interactions within your welding cells and fewer accidental errors. When AccuLock R users upgrade to AccuLock HDP contact tips they can increase contact tip life by an additional 6-10x longer in pulse welding applications.
- Bernard® Clean Air™ Fume Extraction Gun: Works to provide a cleaner, compliant work environment by reducing smoke at the source. The gun is designed with an adjustable vacuum chamber that can be adjusted to four different positions to optimize fume capture and gas flow. Welders can also benefit from the its 360-degree swivel to provide flexibility and reduce wrist fatigue when working in large weldment and confined spaces.
- Bernard® Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Guns: Bernard offers two self-shielded flux-cored welding guns, one with a fixed power cable liner and the other with a replaceable power cable liner. The Dura-Flux™ Self-Shielded Flux-Cored Gun is built for harsh and demanding environments. Its replaceable liner allows for quick and easy power cable maintenance; and the trigger is protected from dirt and dust to promote a long-lasting work life. Welders like this gun because it is extremely durable and comfortable to hold. The NEW Bernard IronPro™ 450 Self-Shielded FCAW Gun is designed for Miller® XMT® 650 ArcReach Miller® Systems this gun is ideal for outdoor environments. Its short handle and maneuverability make it an excellent choice for hard-to-reach weld joints. The gun’s sealed trigger remains slag and spatter free and is a contributing factor to the extended life of the gun.
- Bernard® Semi-Automatic Air- and Water-Cooled MIG Guns: Designed specifically to accommodate a variety of welding styles, preferences and applications, while keeping related parts and consumables to a minimum. BTB Air-Cooled Guns optimize productivity, welder ergonomics and weld access. Operators can customize this gun line with a variety of necks, handles and trigger styles. Its industrial-grade performance and reliability withstands demanding and abusive environments. TGX® XS Series Air-Cooled Gun is perfect for low volume, light- to medium-duty welding. TGX MIG guns are durable, and ideally suited for lower amperage welding applications and shorter arc-on times.BTB Water-Cooled Guns are engineered for superior performance in production environments requiring extremely high-heat applications. W-Gun Water-Cooled Gun offers heavy duty necks in multiple length and bend configurations to allow for optimal weld accessibility and improved operator comfort. A flexible cable assembly with reinforced synthetic rubber hoses prevents water leakage, provides increased water flow, and reduces gas leakage. T-Gun™ Water-Cooled Gun features a straight handle, and an insulated and armored stainless-steel neck to withstand abuse.
- Tregaskiss® BA1 Cobot Air-Cooled MIG Gun: Designed for Miller® Copilot™ and other collaborative welding systems the cobot gun is fast and simple to install and consistently delivers high-quality welds. The BA1 cobot MIG gun is built for exceptional durability and uses long-lasting AccuLock™ R consumables — together, they minimize downtime, make maintenance easier, and increase productivity.
- Tregaskiss® TOUGH GUN® TA3 Robotic Air-Cooled MIG Gun: TheTOUGH GUN® TA3 robotic air-cooled MIG gun feeds through the robot arm and provides outstanding precision and reliability, featuring a unique and durable LSR+ (low-stress robotic) unicable with SmoothTurn(TM) technology
- Tregaskiss® TOUGH GUN® TT4 Reamer: Power through the toughest spatter with the TOUGH GUN TT4 reamer. Available in analog and Ethernet models, this robotic nozzle cleaning station is a reliable solution with superior cleaning performance and high durability components that allow for quick and easy maintenance. The reamer offers the following standard features:
- Anti-spatter reservoir with increased fluid capacity, featuring a tethered cap, removable easy-to-clean filter, and a low fluid level indicator
- Dedicated motor lubricator
- Spray containment unit
Additional options include nozzle detect and wire cutter, and installed on the TOUGH GUN® reamer stand. , plus all TOUGH GUN TT4 reamer robotic nozzle cleaning stations come with an industry-leading 2 year warranty that can be extended to 3 years with exclusive use of TOUGH GARD anti-spatter liquid.
Bernard and Tregaskiss to Showcase MIG Welding Solutions at FABTECH 2023
BEECHER, Ill./WINDSOR, Ontario. (June 1, 2023) — Bernard and Tregaskiss will attend FABTECH in Chicago, Sept. 11-14, sharing booth B23027 with Miller Electric Mfg. LLC and Hobart Brothers LLC. The companies will showcase integrated welding solutions that help improve productivity, reduce costs and deliver high quality.
Bernard will display its AccuLock™ S consumables with dual-locked and conventional liners for semi-automatic welding applications. Tregaskiss will showcase its AccuLock R and AccuLock HDP consumables for robotic applications. These consumables systems are designed to increase consumable life and productivity while decreasing costs.
Also at the booth, Tregaskiss will display its TOUGH GUN® TA3 robotic air-cooled MIG guns as well as TT4E and TT4A nozzle cleaning stations, which automate spatter removal to extend robotic MIG gun and consumable life. Tregaskiss will also display its BA1 cobot air-cooled MIG welding guns, designed for Miller® Copilot™ Collaborative Welding Systems. The cobot gun offers fast, simple installation and consistently delivers high-quality welds. Bernard will feature its BTB semi-automatic air-cooled MIG guns. Operators can customize these guns with multiple handle, trigger and liner options along with fixed or rotatable neck and choice of consumables, using the online configurator. Clean Air™ fume extraction MIG guns also will be featured by Bernard.
Bernard and Tregaskiss representatives will be available to answer questions about the brands’ welding solutions and to provide information on technical and product support.
PRODUCT CHANGE — TOUGH LOCK™ Retaining Head O-Ring Color Change
July 7, 2022
The o-ring used in select TOUGH LOCK retaining heads has changed. The functionality and design will remain the same, the only noticeable change is a slight variation in the color, transitioning to a darker shade of green.
All orders shipped after June 27, 2022 will be assembled with the new o-ring.
The following retaining heads are affected by the change:
|404-30||TOUGH LOCK retaining head for robotic applications; heavy duty, single taper, qty: 100|
|404-30-25||TOUGH LOCK retaining head for robotic applications; heavy duty, single taper, qty: 25|
|404-31||TOUGH LOCK retaining head, HD contact tips, qty: 100|
|404-31-25||TOUGH LOCK retaining head, HD contact tips, qty: 25|
|404-61-25||TOUGH LOCK retaining head, tight radius, qty: 25|
For complete product information, refer to TOUGH LOCK consumables